Press release ACT.impACT
The Association of Intercultural Communities along with partners from two countries: Patronus – Slovakia, Hungary Központ- úton Mentálhigiénés, launched the project “ACT.impACT.” Conducted in Hidişelu de Sus, Bihor County. The project was funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus + Program Key Action 1: Project mobility for young people and was held at a trilateral level.
The project was implemented between 16.11.2014-24.11.2014.
– Increasing youth involvement in social life through active participation during the project by promoting intercultural learning and tolerance
– Improving the skills and abilities of the participants through non-formal education
– Promoting interculture and diversity through art and theater
– Execution of five plays with themes of social interest: unemployment, health / outdoor activities, rights in the EU, entrepreneurship, interculture.
To achieve these objectives the project “ACT.impACT.” program included activities such as non-formal education methods, teamwork, brainstorming, presentations, improvisational theater.
– Project Preparation
– Promoting the project and Erasmus + Program
– Youth Exchange
– Dissemination of project results
For more information please contact us at the following e-mail:
Contact: Alexander Gyöngy