Press release: End of project activities “B.E.S.T. – Better Employable Stronger Team”
The Association of Intercultural Communities together with partners from six countries: Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Lithuania, Turkey implemented the project “B.E.S.T. – Better Employable Stronger Team” consisting of two activities: mobility of youth workers and a youth exchange, held in the village of Hidiselu de Sus, and Baile 1 Mai, Bihor County. The project was funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ program, Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals.
The project activities were implemented in the periods: 11.10.2015-16.10.2015 and 25.10.2015-01.11.2015.
To achieve the objectives of the project “B.E.S.T – Better Employable Stronger Team” the program included activities such as: Non-formal education methods, team-work, brainstorming, presentations, situation games, creating a brochure and a 5 year career plan.
- Developing a method / joint strategy with youth workers
- Exploring the current rate of unemployment in different countries
- Exchange of best practices
- Create a blog/brochure
- Developing the skills and abilities of young people for employment in the future
- Increasing the active participation of young people through non-formal methods
- Create a career plan for 5 years
- Project Preparation
- Promoting the project and the Erasmus + program
- Mobility of youth workers
- Youth Exchange
- Dissemination of project results
The brochure can be downloaded here.
For more information please contact us at the following e-mail:
Contact person: Alexandru Gyöngy