Press release: End of project activities Eat.Move.Connect
The Association of Intercultural Communities along with partners from five countries: Hungary, Italy, Greece, Poland, Slovakia launched the project titled “Eat.Move.Connect” held in Baile 1 Mai, Bihor county. The project was funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals, the project being multilateral.
The project activities were implemented in the period of 11.09.2016 – 19.09.2016
To achieve the objectives of the project “Eat.Move.Connect”, the program included activities like: non-formal education methods, sport activities, cooking activities, team-work, brainstorming, presentations, situation games, creating a brochure.
Aims of the project:
– Promoting and raising awareness among young people from different backgrounds on the importance of regular physical activity
– Creating a 7 day meal plan that is linked to a certain type of physical activity
– Developing the key abilities and competences in accordance with the Youthpass certificate
– Discovering the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ program
– Project Preparation
– Promoting the project and the Erasmus+ program
– Youth Exchange
– Disseminating the project results
For more information please contact us at the following e-mail:
Contact person: Alexandru Gyöngy