Call for volunteers for short-term EVS in Croatia
We are happy to announce that we have a new short-term EVS opportunity for nature-lovers!
Are you a nature lover? Do you like spending time outdoors? Are you dreaming of travelling, meeting new people, learning new languages and discovering new cultures? Are you a fan of healthy and sustainable lifestyle? Well, this project has it all – and much MORE!
Dates: two weeks, from May 13 to May 28
Where: Veliki Zatnik, Croatia
Participating countries: Italy, Macedonia, Greece, Romania
What will you experience during these two weeks?
- Working in a multicultural team, communicating in English
- Learning by doing, learning about healthy lifestyle principles, environmental issues and wood working technology
- Working with wood
- Helping the local community and cleaning the environment
- Gaining knowledge about Erasmus+ opportunities
- Participating in intercultural evenings
Activities and workshops:
- Working with wood, wood art, tools
- Erasmus+ and Youthpass workshops
- Learning about edible wild plants and mushrooms
- Healthy organic food, permaculture and sustainable living
- Gardening, cooking with food collected from nature
- Cleaning the forest and the river canyon
- International event for the local people in Gospic
- Workshop about healthy choices – healthy lifestyle and outdoor sports
Volunteering and free-time activities:
- The work plan consists of 6 hours of volunteering or task-related workshops everyday and the rest of the time will be free
- You will be granted 2 days per week (4 in total) which you can combine to have 4 free days in which you can go on a bigger trip wither to the cost or to the mountains
For more information and to apply, feel free to contact us!
Timea Grunzo – firstname.lastname@example.org